No pre-registration required
Class Dates: Sept. 4, Nov. 6, Jan. 8, Mar. 5, May 7
9:00 a.m. (will last approximately 2 hours)
Waynesboro School Board Office
301 Pine Avenue
Waynesboro, Virginia 22980
Items to bring with you: (Please bring all items with you – do not mail papers in early)
- Identification – Review the Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9) and bring 1 item from List A OR 1 item from List B AND 1 item from List C
- Proof of Degree – Diploma OR Transcript
- Voided Check – if you want to sign up for Direct Deposit
ALL substitutes will be required to complete information for background investigations. These include:
- Virginia State Police fingerprint check and FBI fingerprint check.
- Social Services Child Protective Services Registry background check.
You will be required to pay $25.00 for the background investigations. This can be done by money order, made payable to Waynesboro Public Schools. Cash or personal check is not accepted.